Privacy and Data Protection Policy
We are committed to protecting your privacy. All information will be collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or contacting us through telephone, email or letter
- We may record when and how you have contact us including your ip address, phone number and address information as appropriate
- We record customer orders, invoices and payments when you order services with us and retain your contact information at that point
- We collect anonymous non-personal statistical information on this website which is processed by Google Analytics to give us better understanding of how our website is being used.
Where we store your personal data
- The personal data that we collect from you will be stored primarily offline but not excluding on our servers inside the European Economic Area (EEA)
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information to our website support providers where this is necessary to provide you with customer service
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.